Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The First Release by Panda Attack

My daughter and I collaborate on an insane musical project called Panda Attack. I program beats and she does stream-of-consciousness lyrics. This one was so good I had to mix and master it.

Christina's lyrics on this track reveal an intricate personal mythos in which Godzilla, high fashion and the death of my grandfather (she calls him Papou, which is the Greek word for grandfather) are all players. She's like Bjork meets Eloise.

She's awesome and you can't have her.

By the way, I did a piece (my thesis) with my son August when he was at that age - check out a selection from The light part is called lightning.

Comments:
i have a bootleg with christina playing music toys over the fariss/keller/thompson noise trio!
 
oh my god, this is SO good!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?