Friday, January 21, 2005

Awesome Christmas presents aka How much can I overuse one particular adjective?

I hope the image links work but I suspect they won't.

We gave my son an awesome Fender Telecaster (he picked the sunburst - good taste is genetic, I guess)


I received:

The awesome Global G16 chef's knife


The awesome Emile Berliner Gramophone Turntable model


The awesome Skillcraft Human Ear model


The awesome Havahart Humane Trap (to assist with our awesome raccoon invasion


A Playstation 2 (for my son and myself) with which we have been playing the insane Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.


(actually for a wedding anniversary) A gorgeous new wedding ring, since I had to cut mine off when I jammed my finger. It was the finger or the ring...

Most awesome of all was the chance to spend extended time with immediate and extended family, especially my maternal grandmother, aunt and uncle.

The Chinese Christmas dinner was pretty fly too.

Comments:
tell me about your gramophone... I just built one of these and was a little disappointed at the sound. I mean, I didn't expect much, but it's *extremely* quiet -- hard to hear over the motor noise -- and really, really warbly. Did yours sound similar or does mine need some more tweaking?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?